Day 1: Shimla Pick Up and Drive to Narkanda Via Kufri , Fagu. : Stay Narkanda
- Assemble at Boarding Point in Shimla and head towards Narkanda.
- Take appropriate breaks on the way and enjoy the beauty as you leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind.
- Lost yourself amidst scenic valleys on either side of the road.
- Visit Hatu peak and Temple
Day 02: Narkanda - Rampur - Kalpa: Stay Kalpa
- Enjoy a nice, warm breakfast with a view of the mountains and head to Kalpa via Rampur.
- Reach Kalpa in evening enjoy the stunning view of Kinner Kailash Peak on clear day.
- Visit Suicide point and Roghi Village.
Day 03: Kalpa - Nako - Tabo : Stay Tabo
- Enjoy a nice, warm breakfast with a view of Kinner Kailash Peak visit Rackong Peo hospital to get your Covid19 test (Please do this activity before the start of Trip).
- On your way you will notice the terrain change and you will see the end of tree line.
- On the way to Tabo you will see the confluence of Spiti and Sutlej river at Khab.
- Reach scenic Nako village- visit the Nako lake.
- Tonight you will get your first experience in a local Spitian homestay.
Day 04: Tabo - Dhankar Monastery - Pin Valley - Kaza : Stay Kaza
- Take the morning easy, have your breakfast and visit the “Ajanta of Himalayas”- The Tabo Monastery which is 1020 years old.
- On your way visit Dhankar Monastery, if the road is open – Dhankar used to be the Seat of the King in ancient times- the most beautiful setting for a monument, which hangs on a cliff and overlooks the confluence of the Spiti and Pin rivers.
- We drive to Mudh village, the last village in Pin valley. Pin valley is the least explored valley in Spiti region of Himachal Pradesh. Visit the Kungri Monastery and then the beautiful hamlet of Mudh – the last motorable village of the Pin Valley.
Day 05: Kaza - Langza - Hikkim - Komik - key Monastery : Stay Kaza
- This is going to be a long day and we will start early on this day.
- First, we will be visiting Hikkim Village, and send postcards from the World’s Highest Post Office.
- Next, we will visit the World’s Highest Village connected via motor-able road, Komik Village
- Adorable views of the Chau Chau Kang Nelda Peak and The Buddha Statue is waiting for you at Langza.
- We also visit the world-famous Key Monastery, situated at a height of 13,668 feet. With over 1000 years’ worth stories to tell, Key Monastery was founded by the famous Atisha in the 11th century CE.
- Chicham Bridge – The Bridge is at a staggering height of 13596 ft. look down and you will find yourself gaping below at a 100 ft deep gorge.
Day 06: Kaza – Sangla : Stay Sangla
- Enjoy a nice, warm breakfast with a view of the Spiti valley and head to Sangla via Gue monastery.
- Enrote visit Gue Monastery: Home to Old Indian Mummy. Gue is an almost isolated habitation with no other village in view, but what makes it famous is over the 500-years-old mummy of a Buddhist monk. On a small hillock just on the outskirts of the village in a small room, inside a glass cabin, lies the mummy of an old monk.
Day 07: Sangla – Chitkul - Shimla : Drop Shimla
- This morning after breakfast we will drive to Chitkul (20 kms, total 1 hrs, each side – 3,450 metres / 11,318 feet.) which is the last village on Indian side on the Indo–Tibetan border. The village of Chitkul is like something from a fairy tale, and you will have a chance to walk slowly around it.
- After spending some time in Chitkul we start our return journey to Shimla.
- On reaching Shimla we shall drop you at Shimla ISBT for your onwards Journey.